Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the positions of Junior Research Fellows in the arising vacancies in the laboratory of Dr. E Sreekumar at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram in extramurally supported programs in Antiviral development program against SARS CoV-2. The candidate will be appointed from the rank list generated as and when the projects are initiated.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology is a research institute in India, exclusive devoted to research in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology. It is located at Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of the state of Kerala in India.
- Master’s degree in life sciences or Postgraduate degree in professional courses (MD/ MS/ MDS/ MVSc) or graduate degree in Professional courses (MBBS/ BVSc).
- A valid score in a national level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies such as CSIR-UGC NET (Including Lectureship ) or GATE; or examinations conducted by DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IISET, IISc, etc.
- Willingness to work with human pathogens in bio-safety containment facilities.
- Experience in culturing and maintaining mammalian cells and human viruses or clinical samples.
- Experience in carrying out small animal experiments, especially using mice.
- Age Limit: Below 28 years as of November 20, 2020. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA per month.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Application form along with all supporting documents should be submitted as a single PDF file to email@example.com. The Advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the ‘Subject’ part of the Email.
If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project. The last date to apply is November 20, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellow Under DST-SERB Project at IIITDM Jabalpur: Apply by Nov 20.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticebard.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.