P&G (Procter & Gamble- Goa) invites job applications for Lead Physician post for the year 2020. Online applications are open on the official website for interested and eligible candidates.
- MBBS with Associate Fellow in Industrial Health (AFIH) or Certificate in Industrial Health (CIH) or Diploma in Industrial Health (DIH) from a recognized institute. Business or Health / Hospital management experience preferred.
- 2-5 years of Occupational Health and Wellbeing experience. People manager experience preferred.
- Familiar with the laws and regulations in India and should be part of a physician’s network.
- Fluent in English language (speaking and writing).
- Basic computer skills are important.
- Good presentation skills and good social intelligence are of advantage.
- Responsible for stewardship and responsible for the deployment and performance of Global Medical strategy, policies, standards and compliance across areas of occupational health, wellness & health promotion and employee assistance programs for Goa PHC plant & PGHL organization (including office, field sales and manufacturing).
- Establish fundamental Health Systems Key Elements (HSKE) based on Global Medical priority keeping into consideration Goa PHC plant, Mumbai office and field sales’ unique requirements.
- Drive health outcomes including reducing population health risks, lead and eliminate workplace health risks and support improved business outcomes through advancing employee health & wellbeing.
- Responsible for delivery of organization health metrics and outcomes while ensuring compliance in regulatory matters.
- Develop and lead a highly proficient team of health professionals that provide outstanding services to deliver against health and wellness strategies. Responsible for the talent management of the team which includes a mix of employees and contractors.
- Troubleshoot employee health-related concerns and case management.
- Continuously monitor and periodically conduct performance & service satisfaction reviews with site leaders.
- Routinely engage business leaders to review HSKE performance and compliance; and update them on performance, issues and strategy on a regular basis.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of openness and information sharing in order to encourage a culture of high awareness, visibility and diligence with respect to Global Medical expectations.
- Support in designing Health benefits and medical policy support.
- Critical thinking and strong communication skills
- Eye for business and customer sensitivity
- Outstanding leadership skills; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative; proactive
- Effective people leadership and team development capability
- Project management skills
- Engagement with innovation and technology
- Strong technical skills with strong compliance orientation
- Ability to work in a matrix, team-oriented environment
- Highly developed social skills
Ponda, Goa, India
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticebard.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.