South Asia Students For Liberty is to announce a “Samvad on the theme “Education Technology” as part of the Liberty. Innovation. Technology (LIT) 2021 series.”
About the Organizers
Students for Liberty is the largest pro-liberty movement of students in the world with a presence in more than 100 countries and every inhabited continent dedicated to the idea of spreading liberty.
About SFL Samvad
The word Samvad originates from the Sanskrit word संवाद (saṃvāda) meaning dialogue, it helps us to create an environment where issues can be discussed in a tolerant, non-conflicting, and critical manner using things we consume every day- movies, books, TV shows, documentaries, articles, and much more.
About the Theme: EdTech
The COVID-19 Pandemic paralyzed the globe including the ever-important educational institutions such as schools and colleges. Education has witnessed incredible transformation through the eras of humankind. The next transformation requires us to take into consideration all the obstacles that prevent us from achieving the goal of delivering quality education in an inclusive manner.
While the attainment of SDG-4 remains a priority, adapting the targets with changing times is important too. Today we face numerous challenges in education, and technology is the tool that has remained largely underutilized in the attainment of this goal. What are the technologies and steps required in large scale utilization of technology to deliver quality education?
Join us as we have an informal dialogue on:
- Importance of Quality Education
- Upcoming technologies in the field of Education
- Upskilling using Technology
- Implementation of Technology in the classroom
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the event through this link.
Saber Ali: sikram[at]studentsforliberty.org
You might be interested in the following:
- Law Joint’s Lecture Series on Criminal Trial with and Insight of Indian Evidence Act, 1872 [Dec 22-27, 4-6 PM]
- IFPD and Her-World’s Webinar on Women in Diplomacy [Dec 27, 5 PM]
- Lex Macula’s Webinar on Significance of Constitutional Values in the 21st Century [Dec 27, 5-6:30 PM]
- GNLU’s Lecture on Utility & Limits of Legal History & Constitutional Adjudication [Dec 23, 12 PM]
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.