About the Organisation
People For Animals (PFA) is a Non-Governmental Organization which works all over India in the realm of Animal Welfare. People for Animals’ Legal team is looking for an intern who is willing to work in the field of animal welfare laws and environmental laws.
About the Internship
The work is primarily focused on research and drafting centred around animal welfare litigation and environmental laws. Other work includes working through social media for our online activism and communication.
Number of Interns Required
Who can Apply?
Duration of Internship
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity at Human Rights Law Network
- Online Internship Opportunity at Competition Commission of India
- Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [September and October]
- CRY Short Term Volunteer Programme [Work from Home]: Apply by Sep 30
- Internship Opportunity at Office of Information Commissioner, Bhopal
- Internship Opportunity at Niti Manthan