School of Internal Security and Police Administration (SISPA) in collaboration with Research and Publication Division, Rashtriya Raksha University is inviting papers on ‘Suggestions and Recommendations for Police Reforms in India’.
The School of Internal Security and Police Administration (SISPA) offers various Academic and Research Programmes viz. Ph.D. in Police Administration; M.Phil. in Police Administration; M.A. in Police Administration and Strategic Management; Post Graduate Diploma in Police Science & Management (PGDIPSM); Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Security (PGDISS); B.A. in Security Management (BASM); & Diploma in Police Science (DIPS). The SISPA was created in February 2020 with a view to expand the ambit of the then existing Department of Police Administration to cover various dimensions of internal security.
Research Papers/ manuscripts can be based on the following themes but not limited to :
- Police Duties
- Police-Public relations
- Crime Investigation
- Police Accountability
- Police Training
- Police Recruitment
- Police and Technology
- Stability of Tenure of Police Personnel on Operational Duties
- Police Complaints Authorities
- Separation of Law & Order and Investigation
Rules & Regulations
- Manuscript can be submitted as (.doc/.docx)
- Manuscript should be typed in 12-point Times New Roman Font.
- Abstract should in Italic Times New Roman.
- It should be in MS Word format in double space.
- Manuscript should not be more 3000 words.
- The page numbers should beat bottom centre of every page.
- All headings and sub-headings must be bold-faced, aligned left and fully capitalized.
- Authors are mandated to follow the APA referencing style (7th Edition).
Guidelines for Authors
- Submitted Papers should not have previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All papers would be refereed through Double-blind process.
- All Manuscripts should be submitted to mygov.in
Research Paper Must reach by 31 December 2020.
- 1st Position: Rs. 5000/-
- 2nd Position: Rs. 3000/-
- 3rd Position: Rs. 2000/-
Various Other Benefits
Best Entries would be Published in Special Edition of International Research Journal of Police Science (IRJPS): A Bi-Annual Peer Reviewed Journal.
How to Submit
To submit, click the link below and go to ‘Login to Participate’ button to login and submit.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.