International Journal of Socio-Legal Research (ISSN: 2393-8250) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 7, Issue 1.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors along with designation must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of an inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
How to Submit?
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 1st February 2020.
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
IJSLR operates without any theme. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
The format of IJSLR is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the Journal and Certificate on their e-mail id. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 600 is to be paid.
Processing Charges (To be paid only upon acceptance)
- Single authored paper: INR 600/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 800/-