ABOUT LAW MANTRA
“Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (ISSN: 2394-7829) is a journal for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society. The journal endeavours to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. Additionally, the journal offers legal professionals and legal aspirants to bring forward their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses.
ABOUT THE CALL FOR PAPERS
We are currently soliciting submissions for our forthcoming editions, on a quarterly, rolling basis.
- Abstract (Minimum 300 Words) containing 5 minimum keywords, along with final paper should be submitted by 25th November, 2020.
- Submission of the abstract: A cover letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) has to be submitted. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Manuscripts with more than 10% plagiarised content shall be summarily rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format.
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and should not exceed 10,000 words (including footnotes).
- All contributions are to be submitted to email@example.com
- Paper: The research paper should be in Times New Roman, 12-point font with 1.5 spacing. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centred with a 12-point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12-point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centred in 12-point font. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should be uniform throughout the paper and conform to Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style.
- Interested Professors
- Researchers, Practitioners
All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind peer review basis. Authors are encouraged to include original works. Please submit your chapter and a brief personal biography. The paper should also include a paper title. After careful review of all papers, the editorial board will contact individuals. For further information, authors can click here. Queries and comments should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Abhishree Kashyap, 9957588335.
Ms Simran Sabharwal, 9530364392.