Raffles University invites call for chapters for their edited book on Artificial Intelligence and Law.
Raffles University, Neemrana, established by an Act of Rajasthan State Legislature, as per Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956, is a multidisciplinary University providing world-class education. It is situated in NCR at Neemrana, on Delhi-Jaipur National Highway Number 48.
Call for Papers
Call for Edited Book titled “Artificial Intelligence and Law” will provide a detailed discussion on the emerging dimensions of Artificial Intelligence along with pertinent issues and challenges. Renowned scholars would be joining the Call for Chapters that aims to garner a strong academic response addressing the recent and imminent changes in the legal framework in conjunction with artificial intelligence and allied areas.
The aim of the proposed book is to come out with a clear understanding of recent changes taking place across the world relating to artificial intelligence.
Recommended Topics: (Topics to be related to Law which affects the society at large)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence law.
- Advantages and Benefits of Artificial Intelligence.
- Big Data, Neural Network, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Need for Artificial Intelligence and law.
- Legal Recognition of Artificial Intelligence.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Artificial Intelligence.
- Automated Bias and Discrimination.
- Artificial Intelligence Crime and legal framework.
- Artificial Intelligence and Human Rights.
- Artificial Intelligence and Competition law, Market Distorting effects.
- Sector Specific Consideration.
- Life Sciences, Medicine, and Healthcare.
- Retails and Consumer.
- Financial Services and Artificial Intelligence.
- Transportation and Artificial Intelligence.
- Infrastructure and Built Environment.
- Robotic Process Outsourcing and Artificial Intelligence in Services (AIAAS).
- Artificial Intelligence and Corporate Law.
- Managing Machine Learning Systems on Practical Basis.
Note: The above-mentioned themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to working on any topic related to the above-mentioned theme(s).
Chapter/Chapters should apply research skills and use of appropriate research methodology.
Chapter/Chapters must highlight specific research problem/Issue and should also reflect on the viable solution of the/problems/issues identified. Chapter/Chapters including footnotes should not exceed the words limit of 5000 words with an abstract of not less than 250 words.
At the end of the Chapter/Chapters, there should be a brief profile of the author with his e-mail ID, contact number, and address. Chapter/Chapters received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained. Chapter/Chapters received shall be subject to the scrutiny of double-blind reviews by the Editorial Board and Panel of Experts.
Chapter/Chapters are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties and that the work does not contain any obscene, offensive, defamatory, or racially prejudiced material. As a condition of the publication, authors have, an irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to reproduce publish and distribute their submission(s) in all print media including electronic services.
Please consider the following specifications while submitting research papers for the book:
Guidelines for Submissions
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font of size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, justified text, a 1-inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet. (Page number).
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font of size 10 with 1.0 line spacing.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work. Submission must be compatible with Microsoft Word.
- First-Level Sub-head: (All capitals, boldface on separate line).
- Second-Level Sub-head: (Initial capitals, boldface on separate line).
- Table and Figures must be numbered serially and that must correlate with the text.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration to any other place for publication.
- One Co-author is allowed.
- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- Footnotes must conform to the Blue Book; Rules of citation (Latest Edition).
- Full-length paper (soft copy) must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A processing fee of Rs.500 (including Postal Charges) is payable to receive hardcopy of the book.
Abstract Submission date: December 31st, 2020.
Chapter Submission date: January 31st, 2021.
Prof. (Dr.) Sudhir Krishnaswamy: Vice-Chancellor, National Law School of India University, Banglore
Prof. (Dr.) V.K. Kapoor: Former Director, Department of Law, Jammu University [B.Sc., LL.B (Hons.), LL.M., Ph.D, FISC]. He is awarded Dr. B.S. Haiakerwal and Professor Sushil Chandra Award for Best Social Scientist (2008).
Mr. Yogendra Singh: +91-9773821934
Note: This is a fully optimized post, and includes social media publicity, college branding/logo, and SEO (search engine optimisation).
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.