About the Organisers
The Law Club is a community platform for law academia started by a bunch of young lawyers. The Law Club is affiliated to Late Mrs. Nalini Chandwaskar Multipurpose Education Society bearing Registration Number: f-5651/Bhandara/Maharashtra.
Vishwakarma University is recognized and regulated by University Grants Commission (UGC) and established as a State Private University under the Government of Maharashtra Act No.XXXVIII dated 3rd May 2017. The School of Law and Governance, Vishwakarma University, Pune is established with a vision of being a gateway to legal wisdom with an objective is to nurture the young generation to make them good legal professionals by imparting critical, analytical and strategic thinking skills required in the field of law and encourages multi-disciplinary approach for over-all development.
About the Competition
The Law Club and The School of Law & Governance, Vishwakarma University, Pune are jointly organising the ‘National Online Elocution & Article Writing Competition’ on ‘Emerging Legal Issues in AI-driven Bharat’.
This event aims to bring out the oratory and analytical abilities of our participants and give them a platform to display their inherent talent.
- Limited seats for 25 participants available on first come first serve basis.
- There will be 2 rounds in the competition. In the 1st round, the participants have the freedom to choose their own topic based on the theme mentioned above.
- In the 2nd round, the topic would be given by the organisers on time.
Article Writing Competition
- The article would be accepted based on the below-mentioned theme.
- The participants shall follow the submission guidelines given in the rule book. Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The participants shall abide by the submission deadline i.e 25th July 2020.
Emerging Legal Issues in AI-drive Bharat
- Artificial Intelligence & its Criminal Accountability
- Legal Personality of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence & Legal Framework in Bharat
- Artificial Intelligence & National Security Challenges
- Artificial Intelligence & Digital literacy
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence & Contractual protections
- Changing definition of ‘Consent’ in AI-driven Bharat
- Need for expansion of Patent Laws for Prototypes and Algorithms
- Exploring ethical and policy implications of Artificial Intelligence
All undergraduate students of LL.B 3 years and 5 years courses can participate.
- For registration, pay the registration fees according to the below-mentioned details.
- Take the screenshot of the successful payment receipt
- Fill in the registration form with your details and upload the payment receipt with the form and submit.
- Link of the registration form is here.
- Rs. 200/- for Elocution
- Rs. 150/- for Article Writing Competition
The participants can pay the registration fees via Paytm or Google Pay
- Paytm: 8275160241@paytm
- Google Pay: supriyapathak.1104@oksbi
- Last date of registration for both the competitions: 17th July 2020
- Last date of submission for Article Writing Competition: 25th July 2020
- Online Elocution Competition: 18th and 19th July 2020