About the organisation
Mr. Vishal Gupta, Advocate on Record, Supreme Court deals in Commercial disputes involving arbitration, insolvency and bankruptcy code, Consumer Protection Act, RTDBI Act, RERA Act, Electricity Act, Contract Act. Representing leading real estate company as well as Electricity Generating and Distribution Companies.
He practices in the following forums: Supreme Court, High Court, NCDRC, SCDRC, DRT, DRAT, DERC, CERC, APTEL
Job post of Associate
Number of vacancies
- 1 (one) Associate with 1-year experience
- 2 (two) Associates with 2-3 years of experience
- Candidate should be used to individual appearances in various courts.
- Candidates should be used to briefing senior advocate.
- Excellent Legal Drafting and skills.
- Good command over English.
- Good Research work skills.
- Conversant with the procedure.
Preferably having experience in electricity matters.
Mayur Vihar Phase I, Delhi, India.
As per market standards.
Share your cv at lawoffice.vg[at]gmail.com.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.