About the Course
Develop a comprehensive, practical understanding of derivative instruments including market conventions, contract specifications, valuation, trading strategies and the regulation of derivatives markets.
What you will learn?
- Learn to price forward and futures contracts.
- Be familiar with futures contract specifications and market conventions.
- Understand the valuation of a variety of swap contracts.
- Learn how to extract credit risk measures from CDS spreads and asset swap spreads.
- Understand common trading strategies using futures, forwards, swaps and options.
- Develop a conceptual understanding of the Black-Scholes-Merton option valuation model.
- Use option sensitivities (the Greeks) to determine the impact of changing model parameters on option prices.
- Understand basic hedge accounting using futures, forwards, swaps and options.
- Forwards & Futures
- Swaps Fundamentals
- FX Markets Derivatives, Cross Currency Swaps & Credit Derivatives
- Option Contracts, Participants, Strategies & Pricing
- Greeks, American Options & Volatility
- Derivatives Professional Certificate Examination
₹85,985 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticebard.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.