The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L), Incubator invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the selection of one position of Manager Investment Analysis on contract initially for a period of 2 years, which may be considered further for an extension as per the performance, need, and policy of the IIML- Incubator.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
Manager (Investment Analysis) (01)
- Financial modeling and analysis.
- Enterprise Valuation (Pvt equity).
- Financial due diligence & Cap Table calculation.
- Industry trend and data research & analysis.
- Project Report writing and presentation.
- Knowledge & understanding of MCA compliances.
- Ability to read and evaluate Term Sheet and Share Holder Agreements.
- Masters in Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ CFA (Inter) Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Age: Below 35 years as of the closing date for receipt of application.
In the scale of total remuneration between Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- (all-inclusive) with a break up available with the incubator as per IIML- Incubator’s policy. Additionally, medical insurance, mobile reimbursement, etc. is being considered for the working executive as per the policy of the Incubator.
How to Apply?
- The candidates may forward their resume and other relevant documents (scanned copies) to email email@example.com latest by 30th November 2020.
- All the received applications for the said post will be shortlisted and only the shortlisted candidates will be invited through e-mail to appear in the interview on the scheduled date and time.
- The candidates have to produce their bio-data along with a set of photocopies in support of their educational qualifications, experience, etc. at the time of interview.
- They should also bring all testimonials in original for verification purposes.
- There will be multiple rounds of interviews as deemed appropriate by the management.
- No TA/DA or any other incidental expenses will be reimbursed for attending the interview.
- The initial appointment will be for 2 years on contract renewable further subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and need of the IIML-Incubator.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Incubator Manager at IIM Lucknow: Apply by Nov 30.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticebard.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.