About the Opportunity
DSM a.ka. Royal DSM (Dutch State Mines), a science-based Dutch MNC working in the field of health, nutrition, and science-based company active in Nutrition, Health, and Sustainable Living, is looking for the job post of a Legal Specialist for its office in Mumbai.
About the Corporation
DSM is a science-based Dutch multinational corporation, which is actively working in the sphere of health and sustainable living.
It addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental, and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. the company delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity.
The company was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Heerlen, Netherlands.
About the Role
- Drafting & Vetting of contracts, agreements, MOUs, NDAs & other legal documents.
- Vetting of bid documents, replying to legal notices
- Ensure an effective archiving of legal documents
- Oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal Legal policies
- Drafting of Agenda, Minutes & other documents
- Filing of returns with the registrar of the companies
- Filing of compliance documents with the statutory authorities like RBI/MCA etc.
- Liasioning with Various Statutory Authorities
- Updation of statutory records
For more details, read about the role on the ‘Apply Now’ page.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
- LLB from a reputed university plus Qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Commercial awareness and ability to handle issues with discretion.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- The ability to take the initiative and a flexible and practical approach to work.
How to Apply
Apply online by sending your CV.
For additional questions, please contact Boopathy, Recruitment Business Partner on boopathy.a[at]dsm.com
More posts that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Lawctopus is Looking for Subject Matter Experts/Faculty [Work-from-Home; Paid Positions], 14 Subjects: Apply by Nov 10
- JOB POST: Compliance Analyst [Legal Associate Level] at Third Bridge Group, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Consultant [Legal: Court Cases] at Ministry of External Affairs, Delhi: Apply by Nov 18
- JOB POST: Associate Legal Counsel [Global Business Services] at Novo Nordisk, Bangalore: Apply by Nov 15
- JOB POST: Consultant [Legal] at National Institute of Disaster Management [NIDM], New Delhi: Apply by Nov 25
- JOB POST: Project Officer [Policy and Law] at NIMHANS, Bangalore: Apply by Nov 12