About the Course
The Leadership and Management in Education Professional Certificate program will develop your skills in leading, supporting, and positively transforming learning organisations.
You will acquire skills in
- leadership techniques
- change management
- conflict resolution, and
- stakeholder engagement.
You will learn what high-quality leadership looks like in multiple industry contexts, review current research in educational leadership, and apply your new skills in the workplace. You will craft an organisational vision and develop a personal action plan to implement now, and in the future.
Each course in the program supports practical application of an evidence-based theoretical framework. The coursework is driven by ground-breaking research teamed with leadership and management capacity building. The Professional Certificate program is registered for teacher professional development with the New South Wales Educational Standards Authority (NESA), Australia.
What you will learn?
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy and plan
- Analyse the leadership practices and philosophies of current and former organisational leaders
- Identify methods to energise your staff towards the creation of efficient and effective organisations
- Develop coaching capacities to improve your ability to lead your team
- Professor John Fischetti Pro Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Education and Arts The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Dr Scott Imig Senior Lecturer, School of Education The University of Newcastle, Australia
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on Noticebard.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.